I love going out for Indian food, it is one of my favorites. But you can also make your own homemade goodness right in your own kitchen. It goes well with rice, noodles, or vegetables. Oh so good and dairy free!!
This recipe made a delicious dinner for two, and filled a mason jar to put in the freezer for winter storage. I highly recommend serving this meal with some bread, either a french loaf or just some homemade garlic bread.
Please let us know how you would serve up this delicious curry!
- 1 10 oz package frozen spinach
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 cup diced red onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- Yellow curry powder
- Berbere seasoning
- Garam Masala
- Turmeric powder
- Salt and Pepper
- Throw diced onion in a pan with some olive oil and heat over medium
- Add coconut milk and reduce heat to a simmer
- Add thawed spinach to the pan and stir
- Using a garlic press, add garlic and seasonings to pan
- Let simmer 20 minutes, stirring occasionally
- Serve on top of vegetables, noodles, or rice
- Garnish with cilantro