This delicious dish of Pesto Pasta Salad will be an instant hit at any pot luck! Gluten-free and full of flavor, it is sure to please palates of all kinds.
Pesto Pasta Salad
A delicious pasta salad to bring to your next pot luck.
- 1 pkg black bean rotini pasta
- 8 oz pesto
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 red onion
- 1 small bunch of spinach, cut up
- olive oil
- Cook the pasta according to directions, al dente, drain, and toss with olive oil, set aside
- Cut tomatoes in halves or fourths, chop onion as small as desired
- Toss together pasta, pesto, and veggies all together in one large bowl
- Cover and refridgerate
Always feel free to add your own spin on this recipe by using different pasta, or adding different or new vegetables. Make it your own!