Recently, I have been having a lot of issues with my left ear. It continually felt like there was water clogged in there, or it felt as if I had an ear infection. It came and went, ranged from irritable to painful, and just would not go away.
I finally found a home remedy to try out and I was amazed at the results! It only took one day and the discomfort was gone.
So here you go! If you or anybody you know, even a child is experiencing any ear discomfort, try this recipe.
Ear Pain Remedy
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1/2 Teaspoon grated ginger
- cotton swabs
- Mix together the ginger and olive oil and let sit for 5-10 minutes.
- Using a cotton swab, soak up some of the olive oil, while avoiding the ginger pieces.
- Carefully insert into your ear, as if you are using the swab to gently clean your ear.
- Apply to ear 2-3 times in 24 hours.
*The use of olive oil for ear pain is a folk remedy. There is no scientific evidence to prove that rubbing olive oil into your ear canal will relieve ear pain. Please be sure to consult a doctor if any pain or discomfort continues.